Sunday 26 May 2013

A little introduction (✿◠‿◠)

Hello! I'm Ashleigh! So a little bit about me... I am a 22 year old Momma to a beautiful and intelligent 4 year old boy and 2 pugs. I have only recently got into Japanese fashion and culture but I have fell head over heels in love with everything about it. It all started when my wonderful friends Roisin and Pixie told me to watch Death Note. I did as I was told and became completely obsessed with it which then led me on to watching more anime's! I started to learn Japanese which is one of the best decisions I have ever made, I adore the language. Roisin then told me there was another gyaru in Leicester so then i joined the UK facebook page. I also met my dearest Emi.

After talking to everyone on there for a couple of weeks we arrange a mini meet in Leicester which is where i met my hime momma Hayley and Aimi! It was at this point I decided Rokku was the style for me. So I am now currently in training.

This blog will be about my progess with Rokku and days/nights out with my gals and anything inbetween! (。♥‿♥。)

No comments:

Post a Comment